The Couch Potatoes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEBSITE AND FORUM FOR THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT GAMING GUILD THE COUCH POTATOES

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO THE NEW WEB HOME FOR THE COUCH POTATOES..........THE FORUM IS STILL WORK IN PROGRESS SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK IN THE APPROPRIATE THREAD..........EXISTING GUILD MEMBERS..........PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE YOUR MAIN CHARACTER'S NAME AS YOUR FORUM NAME WHEN YOU REGISTER..........THANK YOU !!

GUILD ROSTER - IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Selara (Admin)
Admin
Selara (Admin)

GUILD ROSTER - IMPORTANT PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: GUILD ROSTER - IMPORTANT PLEASE READ   GUILD ROSTER - IMPORTANT PLEASE READ EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:54 pm

Could all members of the couch potatoes registering with the forum please take a moment to copy & paste the following template, fill it in for ALL of your characters in the guild STARTING WITH YOUR MAIN and post it on a SEPERATE thread in this section named " My character list " ( I've started the ball rolling with mine so you can see what we need.) Please edit your character's details if they change at any point.

If you have any questions then please post them in the " Site problems or questions " section

Many thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARACTER SHEET TEMPLATE

CHARACTER PICTURE ( OPTIONAL ) If you are unsure how to add pictures to your posts, I have made a short tutorial HERE

CHARACTER NAME :
RACE :
CLASS :
PRIMARY SPEC :
SECONDARY SPEC :
PRIMARY PROFESSION 1 :
PRIMARY PROFESSION 2 :
PVP, PVE OR BOTH :

Back to top Go down
https://couchpotatoes.forumotion.com

GUILD ROSTER - IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1