The Couch Potatoes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEBSITE AND FORUM FOR THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT GAMING GUILD THE COUCH POTATOES

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO THE NEW WEB HOME FOR THE COUCH POTATOES..........THE FORUM IS STILL WORK IN PROGRESS SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK IN THE APPROPRIATE THREAD..........EXISTING GUILD MEMBERS..........PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE YOUR MAIN CHARACTER'S NAME AS YOUR FORUM NAME WHEN YOU REGISTER..........THANK YOU !!

A bit about me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Selara (Admin)
Admin
Selara (Admin)

A bit about me Empty
PostSubject: A bit about me   A bit about me EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:50 pm

Thought I'd do the honorable thing and get the ball rolling with the intro's Very Happy

My name is Carl, I am 40 years old and live in Walsall, West Midlands, England. I work as a neighborhood links officer supporting vulnerable adults ( learning difficulties, mental health patients etc ) to get and live in their own homes. I am married to Esther, my long suffering WoW widow and have 2 wonderful children Jason ( 9 ) and Regan ( 6 )

I have been playing WoW on and off since the game first came out but took a couple of years away from the game and then got hooked again when my RL friend Chris ( Cassandara ) talked me into downloading the demo a couple of months ago ( cheers for that mate lol! )

You will often see me whizzing around Azeroth dishing out buffs and heals with my Priest Selara ( my main ) I've always enjoyed playing Priests ( probably because I used to be a nurse until I had to pack it in because of back problems ) so I'm a healer in RL as well Very Happy

I don't do pvp, mainly because I stink at it but other than that, if anyone ever needs any assistance or they are short of an experienced healer then don't hesitate to give me a shout.

You will also often hear me whining or moaning about one thing or another in guild chat so I guess I'm the self-styled ' grumpy old man ' of the guild lol! Although my BIGGEST pet hate in WoW by a mile are asshat tanks who run through dungeons like someone with a train to catch and then blame the healer when they die because they weren't in the healers casting range!!

Look forward to seeing you all out there

Carl ( Selara )

A bit about me Carlavatar
Back to top Go down
https://couchpotatoes.forumotion.com

A bit about me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Couch Potatoes :: WELCOME TO THE COUCH POTATOES :: INTRODUCTIONS - New and existing members introduce yourselves here-
Jump to: