The Couch Potatoes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEBSITE AND FORUM FOR THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT GAMING GUILD THE COUCH POTATOES

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO THE NEW WEB HOME FOR THE COUCH POTATOES..........THE FORUM IS STILL WORK IN PROGRESS SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK IN THE APPROPRIATE THREAD..........EXISTING GUILD MEMBERS..........PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE YOUR MAIN CHARACTER'S NAME AS YOUR FORUM NAME WHEN YOU REGISTER..........THANK YOU !!

Getting there

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trill

Trill

Getting there Empty
PostSubject: Getting there   Getting there EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:03 pm

Hi all Very Happy I hope everyone is well Very Happy I'm still missing you all, as the potato's has been the most friendly guild I've ever been in and the most fun!!!

I'm nearly there with my new build, I had to send my new psu back as I didn't like the condition it arrived in last week, so hopefully I will have a replacement by the middle of next week and my new build up and running.
I've spent just over 1k and I still haven't finished, however i will use my old gpu and memory until I can replace those.

So almost there!

Please feel free to add me on facebook if you like Email address is nicholas_meadows@hotmail.co.uk Smile

I'm now getting to the point where I'm desperate, the pc I'm using is an old one a friend gave me and is very limited to as what it can do lol I've been rehashing old ps2 games just to keep my fingers on the go lol

Still as I said I hope everyone is well and if you have been on vacation I hope you had a great time!!

Hugs, see you all soon!

Wind to thy wings

Nicholas aka Trill x

Back to top Go down
Trill

Trill

Getting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting there   Getting there EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:08 am

Just to update, I picked up my PSU today, so I will be working on installing it from the weekend onwards, and hopefully be online in just over a week. I will probably not have M.O.P
but still it will be good to be back!
Back to top Go down
Themadman

Themadman

Getting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting there   Getting there EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:57 am

Good to hear, m8 Smile

Will be glad to welcome you back after your little afk Smile
Back to top Go down
Trill

Trill

Getting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting there   Getting there EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:03 pm

Hey all Smile

New build is almost there, however it might be longer then a week, I thought I could use my old memory but that's not the case as it's not compatible so I need to get new memory.

Also I need to buy a new hard disc drive as my old one which I also thought I could use is not compatible, but there is no rush for that as I can download software such as w.o.w Smile

Hope you are all well and enjoying the weekend and gaming Smile

Wind to thy wings

Trill aka Nicholas Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting there   Getting there Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Couch Potatoes :: ANY OTHER BUISNESS :: POTATO CHAT-