The Couch Potatoes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEBSITE AND FORUM FOR THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT GAMING GUILD THE COUCH POTATOES

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO THE NEW WEB HOME FOR THE COUCH POTATOES..........THE FORUM IS STILL WORK IN PROGRESS SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK IN THE APPROPRIATE THREAD..........EXISTING GUILD MEMBERS..........PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE YOUR MAIN CHARACTER'S NAME AS YOUR FORUM NAME WHEN YOU REGISTER..........THANK YOU !!

What's happing in 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Themadman

Themadman

What's happing in 2013 Empty
PostSubject: What's happing in 2013   What's happing in 2013 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:32 pm

WOW is down! . . . lol, for the moment, so have the time to write this now.

There will be a few changes in the new year.

1. Using it. I have be more activ on this website! Smile like Remember to write the GEC winner on and in general writing more news. Also hoping to get more people to be more activ and even signing up.

2. The GEC. The prize goes up. Now it's 100g for the highest and 25g for the highest per level. This is going to changes to 500g and 100g. I will pay half and the guild bank will pay the other half. This will NOT be for winner on the 1. on januar, but will start as soon as server is reset on the 2. . . Also working on a plan to give like a prize of the month/year, but still working on how to do that.

3. Guild group. Will from next year startup a 3-5 man group to do some guild achi. Already have a plan for what to do first. Scarlet halls, low level so should have no problem getting a group for that one. . . After that Scenarios, need level 90 for that, but only 3 and roll is not importent. . . When they are done, Cataclysm Dungeons. Think we only got 1, so need the others. 3-5 man level 85-90, but rolls starts to be a thing we have to think about. . . When we done with them, we can try doing some Pandaria dungeons. 5 level 90. Rolls matter now Smile. . . In the end there is always my pain in the neck left. Raids! We never was a super massive raid guild and have no plan of making it like that, but still would love to get some the raid achi away. The problem was always to get enough people to sign up, but will give it a go again. Will most likely start for the low ones and work our way highere. . . There will be 1 "event" every week. what day or time is still unknow, but if you have any idea, let me know.

4. Kicking rule. The time offline before being kicked is kind of not working at the moment. I desided a few months ago, that i wouldn't kick any one for being offline the rest of the year, because i was sure that MoP will bring some of them back. So from now on, everyone that goes over a year, that means that in your status says 2 years, will be kicked. If i can i will try to contact you before kicking you, so you have a change to answer if you want to stay or not. Ofc that means that you have to signup on this site, with an email, so that can get hold of you. Smile

5. Fun! Always remember to have fun and enjoy your game! Very Happy

Think that was it from the offline GM at the time being
Regards
Themadman
Back to top Go down

What's happing in 2013
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Couch Potatoes :: ANY OTHER BUISNESS :: POTATO CHAT-
Jump to: