The Couch Potatoes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEBSITE AND FORUM FOR THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT GAMING GUILD THE COUCH POTATOES

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO THE NEW WEB HOME FOR THE COUCH POTATOES..........THE FORUM IS STILL WORK IN PROGRESS SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK IN THE APPROPRIATE THREAD..........EXISTING GUILD MEMBERS..........PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE YOUR MAIN CHARACTER'S NAME AS YOUR FORUM NAME WHEN YOU REGISTER..........THANK YOU !!

GUILD IS HIRING

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Themadman

Themadman

GUILD IS HIRING Empty
PostSubject: GUILD IS HIRING   GUILD IS HIRING EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 6:08 am

The guild is look for a few good officers to join our ranks.

There are 4 positions to be had, but officers may have more then one.

1. Webmaster. We need someone to take control of our website or possible even make a new one. So being a bit of computer nerd is more then welcome here Smile

2. Raid Leader. I don't have the time or know how to run the WoD raids, so need someone that is already a bit of a semi hardcore raider, that want to help other guildes raid. Should be good at explaining the tacs and setting up the group.

3. PvP Leader. With over 700 accounts in the guild, there is more then one that wants some more PvP. So we are looking for one to co-ordinate all our guild PvP action. Should be good at PvP already of course and willing to learn others how.

For all 3 position, following is also requested.
- Your main character has to be in the guild.
- Speak a pretty good English.
- Be online pretty offen, like 4 out of 5 days in general, but of course with downtime for some times.
- Signed up on website
- Be "real friends" using battle.net name with the other officers.
- Handing over your email address to me.

Please write what position you want. What your "qualifications" are for it. If you are willing to take more then one position or not and in general a little something about your self.

Application for the jobs can be send via the Private message on this site or to my email, therealslant2@hotmail.com

Regards
Themadman
GM of the Couch Potatoes Smile

Last edited by Themadman on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sneaks

GUILD IS HIRING Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUILD IS HIRING   GUILD IS HIRING EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:42 am

i can cover the voice comms.

i already have a properly hosted 10 man TS3 server that i dont use much.

it shouldn't be hard to upgrade it to however many users you want.

PM me and let me know what you need and i'll check the costing etc.
Back to top Go down

GUILD IS HIRING
Page 1 of 1