The Couch Potatoes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEBSITE AND FORUM FOR THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT GAMING GUILD THE COUCH POTATOES

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO THE NEW WEB HOME FOR THE COUCH POTATOES..........THE FORUM IS STILL WORK IN PROGRESS SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK IN THE APPROPRIATE THREAD..........EXISTING GUILD MEMBERS..........PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE YOUR MAIN CHARACTER'S NAME AS YOUR FORUM NAME WHEN YOU REGISTER..........THANK YOU !!

Info on the " Best Little Hordehouse "

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selara (Admin)
Admin
Selara (Admin)

Info on the " Best Little Hordehouse " Empty
PostSubject: Info on the " Best Little Hordehouse "   Info on the " Best Little Hordehouse " EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:06 am

The " Best Little Hordehouse " are our sister guild on the horde. We have an official non aggression pact with them which I can promise you they will uphold ( I'm their GM lol ) So if you see any of us on your travels then please be at least civil towards us Wink

This obviously can not be upheld whilst in the battlegrounds as you never know who you will be up against, the 'Hordehouse' also appreciate this fact.

If you have any characters on the horde then feel free to join us ( and mention that you are from the Couchies )

Info on the " Best Little Hordehouse " 11-6
Back to top Go down
https://couchpotatoes.forumotion.com
Themadman

Themadman

Info on the " Best Little Hordehouse " Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info on the " Best Little Hordehouse "   Info on the " Best Little Hordehouse " EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:32 am

Our sister guild is no more. Well from what i understand at least.

So Maybe we should think about making a new one?
Back to top Go down

Info on the " Best Little Hordehouse "
Page 1 of 1