The Couch Potatoes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WEBSITE AND FORUM FOR THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT GAMING GUILD THE COUCH POTATOES

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WELCOME TO THE NEW WEB HOME FOR THE COUCH POTATOES..........THE FORUM IS STILL WORK IN PROGRESS SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK IN THE APPROPRIATE THREAD..........EXISTING GUILD MEMBERS..........PLEASE REMEMBER TO USE YOUR MAIN CHARACTER'S NAME AS YOUR FORUM NAME WHEN YOU REGISTER..........THANK YOU !!

How to NOT get hacked

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Themadman

Themadman

How to NOT get hacked Empty
PostSubject: How to NOT get hacked   How to NOT get hacked EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:32 am

I know that some have had the bad luck of being hacked. This is a little help to how not to.

1. Don't ever go on websites, that someone, that claims to be from blizzard or battle.net, whispers to you. Even if they say a lot of crap about that your account is unsafe. Blizzard will NEVER whisper you, they use the "GM chat system". Report the player at ones.

2. Never give your password or login to anyone ingame. Blizzard doesn't need your password to open your account, so they will never ask for it.

3. Be very careful about email that claim to come from blizzard or battle.net. Some are from fake site, like battlenet.com or something like that.

4. Don't buy gold! Goldsellers are hackers, that have stolen the gold from some other player and there is a very big chance if you buy from them, the same thing will happen to you.

If you follow this simple rules, the chance of your account being hacked will be a lot lower. Not a 100 procent safe, but close.

Think i got it all, but if i missed something, please let me know.
Back to top Go down

How to NOT get hacked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Couch Potatoes :: ASSISTANCE - Let us know here if you need and IN GAME help :: GENERAL WoW ASSISTANCE-
Jump to: